Create Fitting Suit
Create a Fitting Suit for a custom avatar for Auto Fitting.
Create a Fitting Suit Reference Line along the avatar surface and apply Fitting Suit.
Main Menu ▶ 3D Garment ▶ Create Fitting Suit
3D Toolbar ▶ Create Fitting Suit
1. Load your custom avatar.
2. Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
3. Create Fitting Suit Reference Line following the guide of dialogue and mouse pointer.
→ When you have finished creating the lines, the preview of the Fitting Suit appears.
4. After creating all reference lines, press Apply button.
→ Fitting Suit is simulated on the avatar.
5. Press Save button to save the avatar.
→ It is saved as an avatar file(.avt) including Fitting Suit data.
If you do not want to create symmetry, turn off Symmetry settings.
If you want to recreate the reference line, select the reference line in the dialogue and press the Delete button.
Auto Fitting / Re-target Draping
Automatically adjust the size of your garment to your custom avatar and simulate the garment.
Simulate garment on your custom avatar. (This function maintains its original size)
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Fitting ▶ Auto Fitting
2D Toolbar ▶ Auto Fitting
Main Menu ▶ 3D Garment ▶ Re-target Draping
3D Toolbar ▶ Re-target Draping
1. Load the avatar which has completed the Create Fitting Suit process.
2. Add the garment which has Fitting Suit data.
- The garment simulated on the avatar provided by Marvelous Designer (Marvelous Designer 9.5 or above)
- The garment simulated on the avatar having Fitting Suit data after doing Create Fitting Suit.
3. Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
4. Adjust the below options as needed in the popup window, and click OK.
|Maintain Pattern Curvature (%)
Set the extent of deformation of pattern curvature.
* Higher values will deform only the size of the pattern while preserving the existing curvature, while lower values will deform both the size and curvature of the pattern.
|Maintain Graphic Size
|Graphics maintain their size after auto fitting
|The graphic is automatically resized based on the size changes of the patters.
|Maintain Texture Size
|Textures maintain their size after auto fitting
|The Texture is automatically resized based on the size changes of the patters.
→ Auto Fitting
The size of the garment is automatically adjusted and the garment is simulated on your custom avatar.
→ Re-target Draping
The garment maintains its size, uv, textures and is simulated on your custom avatar.
Before you press the Menu button, increase the particle distance of the 3D garment, which will help this function run faster.
Before you press Menu button, change the property of the 3D garment to its default, which will help this function run efficiently.
Show Avatar Fitting Suit (Above ver. 11)
Please follow the below to see the details of an avatar fitting suit
View icons on the 3D window ▶ Avatar Display ▶ Show Avatar Fitting Suit
Show Garment Fitting Suit (Above ver. 11)
Please follow the below to see the details of a garment fitting suit
View icons on the 3D window ▶ 3D Garment Display ▶ Show Garment Fitting Suit