Remesh selected pattern and generate retopology lines along the remeshed polygon.
Right-click pattern pop-up menu (3D window) → Remeshing to Retopology
- Click the menu specified in Location.
- A polygon count input dialog will pop up.
→ Enter the desired number of polygons and click the Apply button.
- The mesh of the selected patterns is rearranged into an aligned quad mesh.
- Retopology lines are generated along the remeshed polygons.
- To return to the previous status, right-click on the pattern and select 'Undo Remeshing' from the pop-up menu.