Marvelous Designer has removed the Proxy Server option from version 11 and onward, in order to enhance the security for users.
If users however, wish to continue using the Proxy Server in their network system, then please refer below.
Set the proxy server through environment variables provided by the OS
* Note: Only HTTP/HTTPS protocol is supported.
1. Click the start button on the taskbar.
2. Click Edit environment variables.
3. Environment Variables ▶System Variable ▶ Click the New... and enter the proxy server information
|Information||When using IP||When Using User ID/ Password|
|Variable name||PROXY_HTTP (Capital letter)
* Note: When connecting to a proxy server using HTTPS, the variable name must be entered as PROXY_HTTPS.
* Note: On Mac, you need to enter environment variables in Shell Profile. (Bash Shell: ~/.bash_profile, Z Shell: ~/.zprofile)