- Marvelous Designer doesn't run with a warning about an unverified developer's app.
- Marvelous Designer doesn't work when I click Marvelous Designer in the launchpad.
- When I try to run Marvelous Designer, I see a warning that it is malicious software.
- Since the release of macOS Catalina, Apple has changed the macOS policy to:
- Learn how to run Marvelous Designer with pictures and descriptions below.
Simply click the “Show in Finder” then RIGHT CLICK and select Open.
It will give you a similar Error, but OPEN will be an option. Just Click Open and you should be fine.
1) If you can't run Marvelous Designer on macOS as shown below:
2) Click the 'Show in Finder' button, or open the Mac Applications folder.
3) Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
4) Click Open.
The app is saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it, just as you can any registered app.