Draw topology lines on a pattern and create a new mesh.
3D/2D Window Tool Bar▶ Topology tool
- Follow the path indicated in Location above.
- With Topology tool selected, patterns will be displayed transparent.
- When you place the mouse cursor over a pattern, the pattern is highlighted in its original color.
- A topology can only be created in one pattern at a time.
- Click on the highlighted pattern to add a topology point.
- Topology can be created in both 2D and 3D windows.
- When creating Topology lines, the Topology face is created if it is a closed shape.
- Topology faces are created only on shapes with 3 or 4 points.
- To create an open shape, double click to finish creating.
Cancel point creation
- Cancel one by one: Press Delete, Backspace Key on the keyboard.
- Cancel all points: Press ESC, Ctl + Z Key on the keyboard.
Loop Face Division
- While selecting Topology tool, press Shift + Ctrl and mouse over to add Loop Face Division along the closest topology line.