License Key Update
Set the dongle key when the Network License users want to update their dongle key info.
(Currently only available on Windows PC)
A C2V file is a file sent from the users to the Marvelous Designer Support Team and a V2C file is the other way around (sent from MD back to user). This method enables the users to update their account info / product type / the number of licenses without changing the HASP dongle key.
→HASP dongle key
1. Creating a C2V file
1. Plug the HASP Key (dongle) into your computer.
2. Download and execute the the RUS executable file located at the bottom of this post.
3. Create C2V file by clicking on Collect Information as below.
4. Once the C2V file successfully created, a message will be printed as below.
5. Submit your C2V file through this page (Logging in with your Company ID is required). If you experience any difficulties, please contact us via email@example.com
2. Updating a License Key using V2C file
1. Download the V2C file sent from Marvelous Designer Support Team.
2. Click on the link below to access the ACC Page, then select Update/Attach in Options on the left.
ACC Page Link
3. Click Choose File to find and select the downloaded V2C file.
4. Click Apply File.
5. If the update is successful, the following message will be printed.
3. Double checking on updated License Key
If the License Key Update process is successfully completed, you will be able to double check by following the steps below.
1. Open a web browser and access to http://localhost:1947
2. Make sure all the information is in this part.
3. Click Features once you see the key info.
4. Make sure the number in the red box has been changed correctly.
Article is closed for comments.