Save pin status (active, deactive) by frame. (Ver. MD 7)
Save or delete Pin animation key.
Animation Mode Animation Editor
Creating Pin animation key
- Select a pattern and pin where Pin animation will be applied.
- Navigate to the menu indicated in Location.
- Set the status of Pin animation key (Activate / Deactivate)
- Move Playhead to the frame want to apply Pin animation key and right click.
Select Add key on popup menu, Pin animation status (Activate / Deactivate) will be saved to the Pin animation key. When Pin animation key is set, the Pin animation status will be applied from the Pin animation key to next key.
When Pin animation key is set, if next Pin animation key is not exist, Pin status will be applied from saved Pin animation key to the last frame.
- Pin status will be applied, when recording animation.
Checking saved Pin animation key status
- Check Pin animation key status, after setting Pin animation key.\
- From Location, select a Pin where Pin animation key is applied on 3D window.
- Pin animation status will be displayed on time line.
- By dragging Playhead, check Pin animation status for each key.
Deleting Pin animation key
- Select a pin.
- Pin animation key which applied to the pin will be displayed on Location.
- Select a key and right click.
Delete selected key by clicking delete key on popup menu.
- Available to delete multiple keys by Area select.
Move Playhead to the start point of desired area and click the end of the area while pressing 'Shift' key.
Delete all key of selected area by right click on selected area> select Delete Key on popup menu.
Article is closed for comments.