Create lines on Garment and avatar and tack to each other by lines. (Ver. MD7)
3D window tool bar Line tack on Avatar tool
- Select the tool according to the Location above.
- Mouse over to a garment from 3D window.
Point follows mouse cursor.
- Double click on the garment where want to create start point of line / shape.
Double click to complete the line / shape
Double click on start point of line to create closed shape.
Once a line is created on the garment, 3D garment will be transparent, can create line on the avatar directly.
- Create second line/ shape.
Once all the two lines / shapes have been created, connection line for line / shape will be displayed.
- Click the simulation button.
Two lines/ shapes tack to each other along the connection line.
- During the creation of the line, pressing the Shift key will display the front, back, side center line and guide line of last point.
- Press the Ctrl key to create curved line.
- When creating a line, can cancel it from the last point by pressing the Delete key on Keyboard. Press the Esc / Ctrl+Z to cancel the whole point.