How to solve certificate authentication issues after installation in Mac.
※Note: Please make sure to download both certificate files from the links below to allow the program to run properly.
- Click on the link to download the Certificate_1(certificate.crt) /Certificate_2(IntermediateCA.crt) file.
- Navigate to the folder where the Certificate file was downloaded.
- Double-click the Certificate file, then click Add.
- Keychain Access window appears.
- Double-click on the Certificate file in the Keychain Access window.
- The certificate information appears, then click on Trust to expand its menu.
- Under "When using this certificate" set it to Always Trust from the drop-down menu.
- Restart the computer.
- Start the program.
※ Note: Should OPTION 1 fail to solve the issue, please use OPTION 2.
- Click on the link to download the Certificate_1(certificate.crt) / Certificate_2(IntermediateCA.crt)/ Certificate_3(china-certificate.crt) file.
- Run Terminal.app.
- Enter "cd" then locate the folder where the file was downloaded in Finder, and drag and drop into Terminal.app.
Confirm if there is a space after cd.
Confirm that the file path to where the downloaded file is located is correct.
- Press Enter on the keyboard, input "ls-al" then press Enter on the keyboard again.
sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k/Library/Keychains/System.keychain certificate.crt
sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k/Library/Keychains/System.keychain IntermediateCA.crt
sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k/Library/Keychains/System.keychain china-certificate.crt
then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Enter the password associated with the Mac account, then start the program.