- Double-click on the icon to launch the program.
- The Log-In Window appears as below.
- Enter ID and password.
- Adjust the options as needed and select Log In.
Left click on the drop-down arrow to access further options.
Save ID Save the entered ID in the registry. Save PW Save the entered password in the registry. If using 'Firewall',
Please check on this menu
Login through the client server. Use Proxy Server When user uses the proxy server, the proxy server information is needed to be properly certified.
To use the proxy server, toggle on the check box and enter corresponding proxy information.
Offline Authentication Should online authentication fails due to network or firewall problem, the user can be certified via offline authentication.
To use Offline Authentication, toggle on the check box and follow the direction below:
1. Select "Create HW File" to create the HW file.
2. Name the file as the user ID and save.
3. Send the HW File to email@example.com and request LCN file.
4. Download the LCN file upon receiving it via email.
5. Left click on the "Register LCN File" button.
6. Locate the LCN file.
7. Upon the registration, the License File Registration Completed dialog will appear. Select OK.
8. Select Log-In.
- After logging in, the Setting pop-up window appears.
Adjust below options as needed.
Units Set default unit. Language Set default language View Control Choose View Control presets optimized for respective mouse and program type. To adjust the setting individually, navigate to Settings ▶ User Settings ▶ View Control. Graphic Options Antialiasing Adjust the setting to smooth out the outline of the object. As the value increases, smoother the outline is and slower the rendering speed is. Show Shadow Show or hide shadow in the 3D Window. Use VBOs Use or unuse VBOs which increases the rendering speed. Use Normal Maps Use or unuse Normal Maps which express seamlines and textures more realistically.
- Select OK to run the program.