Install MarvelousDesigner in Mac.
- Run the install file.
In absence of an install file, download it from the 'http://marvelousdesigner.com > Profile>LICENSE PURCHASE HISTORY'.
- Drag & Drop the 'MarvelousDesigner.app' file on the ‘Applications' folder.
- Double click the 'MarvelousDesigner.app'.
- Click the 'Yes' button.
- Sign up
- Once the program has finished installation, a Server must be set up.
- Click the link below and check to see if the Sentinel Admin Control Center screen shows up, as it does on the picture below: ACC Page
If the following screen does not appear, the HASP Driver must be reinstalled: Manual Sentinel HASP Driver InstallationAs shown below, click on the "Configuration" menu on left of the ACC Page.
- Select "Access to Remote License Managers" as below image.
- Check the "Aggressive Search for Remote Licenses" item as shown below.
Enter the IP address of the Server PC in the "Specify Search Parameters" item.
Click the "Submit" button.
- If the HASP Key can be seen as shown below after approximately 10 seconds, then the configuration is successful.
Identifying Server PC's IP Address
Start (Windows) Button ▶ All Programs ▶ Accessories ▶ Command Prompt ▶ Enter 'ipconfig' or enter 'cmd' in the 'Run' menu ▶ Enter 'ipconfig'
Reference site: http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/17/network-troubleshooting-basics-the-ipconfig-command/