Makes it easier to fold the ends of garments, such as sleeve openings, pants openings, etc.
1. Select an outline of the 2D pattern with the Edit Pattern tool.
- Roll Up does not work on outlines contains a sewing relationship to another pattern.
- Roll Up might not work on some segment lines as this feature is optimized for sleeve openings and pants openings that creates a tube.
2. Follow the indicated guideline below.
- In 2D Window select a segment line, Right Mouse Button click ▶ Roll Up
3. The Roll Up dialog box appears. Enter the desired input.
|Number of Roll Up
|Set the number of Roll up to 3 times.
|Enter a minimum of 10mm and a maximum of 200mm as the distance of each roll up
|While the dialog box is running, reset the applied Roll Up. Returning the garment to its original state.
|Apply Roll Up based on the input values entered.
|Close the Roll Up dialog box.
- Once you enter the Number of Roll Up and Distance, a green circle will be displayed at the end position of the final garment in the 3D Window as a preview.
- Roll Up does not apply symmetrically or to instance modifications.
Select Close at the bottom of the dialog to exit Roll Up.
- If the Particle Distance of the pattern being rolled up is over 10mm, it will be automatically adjusted to 10 for stable simulation.