Allows the user to apply high-quality Substance materials to assets other than cloth patterns within Marvelous Designer.
Fabric ▶ Property Editor ▶ Material ▶ Substance
Load garment and avatar.
- Add trim or button to garment.
- Select the Fabric viewer in a window dropdown menu.
- In the Property Editor for a selected fabric, set the Material to 'Substance'.
→ Click on the four-square button next to the Substance logo and import a Substance (.sbsar) file.
- Click on any Trim, Button, or part of the Avatar.
- Navigate to the Fabric window, select the Fabric the Substance material is assigned to, then select 'Assign' at the top of the Fabric window.
→ Observe that the Substance material has been applied to the Trim, Button, or Avatar component.