Allows the user to create custom components for zippers that function dynamically in the 3D Window exactly as default provided zipper components.
Main Menu ▶ Materials ▶ Zipper ▶ Register OBJ
3D Toolbar ▶ Zipper Tool ▶ Property Editor ▶ Shape ▶ '+'
- Create mesh for Zipper Puller or Slider and export as an OBJ.
→ If creating a single OBJ file for both Slider & Puller, the node for the Slider must be named "Slider," and the node for the Puller must be named "Puller" before export.
Navigate to either of the locations listed above under "Location" and click on 'Register OBJ' or the '+' icon in the Property Editor.
- Select the relevant Type (Slider, Puller, Slider & Puller, Stopper).
- In the File section of the pop-up window, click on the four-square button to navigate to the location of the custom OBJ file and Double-Click to select it.
- Adjust the position of the Puller or Slider in the preview window.
- Click 'OK'.
- Load a garment with a Zipper.
- Click on the Zipper in the 3D Window.
- In the Property Editor for the Zipper, observe that the Slider, Puller, or Stopper the user has registered is now available to be assigned to the zipper.
→ You can find the custom Zipper component in the dropdown menu to the right of Slider or Puller under the 'Shape' section.
Article is closed for comments.