- Worked with Marvelous Designer on the office computer and tried to log in to Marvelous Designer with a home computer, but it says it is already in use.
- Tried to log in to Marvelous Designer on a new computer, but it says another computer is already in use.
- Worked on the desktop and tried to log in to the laptop, but it says it is already in use.
How to log out
1) Log in to the Marvelous Designer website and go to My account. https://www.marvelousdesigner.com/mypage
2) Check the Account tab.
3) Click the "LOGOUT" button next to the software remote logout.
- When the Marvelous Designer software is running, the Logout button does not appear on the Marvelous Designer website.
- After the Marvelous Designer software has completely quit, the Logout button is displayed on the Marvelous Designer website.
- If you exit by selecting "Log out" or "Deactivation" in the software, the Logout button will not appear on the Marvelous Designer website.
- Depending on the region, network, and Marvelous Designer server status, the Logout button may be delayed up to 15 minutes.
- Logout does not cancel your Marvelous Designer license or subscription.
Article is closed for comments.